Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Feeling a bit worried

Hi all,

I did fine walking 12 laps when I got to gym. I took about a 10-15 min break then went on and did SEVENTEEN more! Yeah, 17!!! Towards about the 15th lap, both my outer thighs started to hurt. So I stopped. I think I could have kept going had I not had that pain. It wasn't a terrible pain, but I know if I kept going - it might get as bad as when I did the Streetfair. I just hope I can get stronger and increase my pace before the Cancer Walk end of Sept. It's 2 miles.

So I'll just have to keep it at this pace, and see if the pain lessens.

Thats about it for today. Walking my niece (6) to get her pedicare and nails painted before school starts tomorrow. We are going later this afternoon.

Keep on fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment