Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Doing well


It's such a dreary day in the FM area that I didn't really feel up to going to gym. But up and at up I was. I did a little bit of the rower then started walking. i did ten laps in 18 42 min, no stopping in-between just kept on going round and round I go. Then I took a break - did a few stretches and cooled down. Then I did TEN more in 15 min! So that was a little faster.


Yesterday I went to my neighbor's daughters to take pictures of her and her horse. It was so funny having these big horses come and sniff my hair. I was laughing so hard I could hardly stand it. I was sitting in a chair as I wanted to get photos of our family friend in the pasture w/ all the horses. I would sit for most of the photographing (I'm no pro at all - but am learning), but i had better leverage when I sat. I got in some exercising walking around the pasture and big property. Its a photographers dream!


Thats about it for now. Looks like it will be a downpour for my afternoon appointments, so I'm not sure I will be able to walk w/o getting drenched. I don't mind getting wet but since I just got over a cold, it may not be a good idea.


Have a great day & stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment