Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4, 09

Hello everyone!
Well, today probably wasn't the best day for a walk as its super windy out. I think i went further than my last walk but not sure. I guess its good to walk in the wind in case its windy the day of the Marathon; which is highly likely. I took a couple minute breaks and sat down to take some photos - those who know me know i love photography! Then i got up and carried on my way. i am tired but I am sure its due to the strong winds. At least it wasn't pouring rain! Then I'd need my head examined for taking a walk in the pouring rain.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just read the coments you left on my blog. You can do this. Great job for even attempting this!

    Yes, you have to train in all conditions since most marathons are outdoors you could see anything come race day. Besides it builds mental toughness you will surely need during a marathon.

    - Brian Stephenson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went looking for fargo bloggers and I found not only you, but someone who shares my interest in running and photography. How cool. Just wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joey,

    I actually do use Shutterfly for my "snapshots" and I adore them. Especially since every time I place an order they send me some sort of deal on the next one, which I cannot refuse. I would love to talk to you more about setting up a website through them.

    I have not been running in the rain, i have considered this and decided that it just might not be worth the possible trouble it could create. Injuries and such. However, I was considering that if this is a rainy season I may have to go out and purchase those grips that you can put on the bottom of your shoes. Tonight when I was at Scheels I bought this cool little flashing red strobe light that you attach to your shorts or whatever when you run in the dark. I really bought it because I thought it was cool, but it does help that I like to run at night.

    I love the pink too..I don't remember how I did it, but I will look and see if I can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found how I got the pink. When you go to your Dashboard there is a button for layouts, and then when you go to that, you click on fonts and colors. There are several pre-made layouts and I think if a person is creative enough they can even do their own.

    ReplyDelete