Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Better day


I knew I needed rest from the big weekend and it did feel good to sleep in a little this morning. I got up ate breakfast and decided I was going to go for a walk. I pulled on some clothes, brushed teeth and put on a hat and away I went. Wasn't sure how far I was going, but went as far as I could. I had to go to the bathroom so bad mid way. Ufta! I did stop once and just wrote down the route I had gone thus far. Then I took a couple pictures just to prove i indeed was walking. Then I saw a bench in front of the Post Office, it was closer to the street (the bench) then I sat and watched cars drive by - busy street and took more photos. Then I proceeded on. I was gone about 45 minutes.
I must have got my energy from visiting w/ Cheri. She's all pumped up and I think her energy rubbed off on me. Yeah!! Thanks Cheri.

The above photo was taken on one of my stops.
Enjoy the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment