Saturday, November 13, 2010


Last night Twitter held an hour where we could tweet about #Famphotoday and @shutterfly and @resourcefulmom. We were to talk about the cards and new things Shutterfly offers for getting in gear for the upcoming holidays. I was 20 minutes late to the party but it was loads of fun - a lot joined in and a few people won prizes. Super fun! Thanks shutterfly and resourcefulmom.

I had a family shoot yesterday. It was my second one and it was a lot of fun. We shot indoors as it was a bit chilly out. The sun was out but was still cold to be sitting outside. We got plenty of shots and i hope the family likes some. With my previous shoot, we did it outside and I had to fight with the sunlight, shadows and lens glare. Its all a learning experience and I hope to get better the more i practice on my willing participants.

I didn't even know this weekend is the busiest weekend for taking those holiday photos until an hour before I was to go to this family.

I'm still keeping up with exercises/PT and am planning to do the 5K in May 2011 with my Uncle, granted we both feel well and nobody gets married that day.

I am looking forward to it.

Hope everyone is well. I've been bad about keeping up with my blog.
Above photo is of me after I walked on the Lite Gait Treadmill - I'm hooked up and when i got done, I just decided to hang there and swing!!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment: