Monday, November 8, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas Holiday!



Holly Jolly Christmas Holidays!

I started using a Shutterfly card for Christmas over 4 years ago. At that time, I did the classic 4x8 cards. Each company I tried, it would only allow a certain amount of text. Then I came upon Shutterfly. First they had all kinds of fun designs that none of the other companies had. Plus I could write more text; kids ages etc.

Last year I did my first 5x7 flat stationary card. I LOVED them. Plus the response I got from everyone was so positive. Such great quality and wonderful designs. I always do a photo of my nieces & nephews and I, the cards turned out so cute. I was so excited to see the new 2010 collection. I looked at every single one. This year I’m using a photo of the kids and I. I also used a couple of photos of myself when I was in Albuquerque at the balloon festival. I like the different layouts. So many to choose from and I like they have some for Christmas and also for Hanukkah. The quality is superb. Once you try them, you’ll love them and so will your recipients. They’ll keep these from year after year!

I have not only used the 5x7 cards for Christmas but also for invites. I used them for my sister’s 40th birthday and everyone thought they were so fancy.

I also discovered a new product called the desktop plaque – I ordered the 5x5 size and it is just perfect. Perfect for upcoming gifts! Once again the quality on these is beyond superb. I just love them and am tickled pink about them.
Here’s the link – I guarantee you won’t be disappointed:
http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/desktop-plaque

I have done calendars every year for my parent’s office and now this year they have added new designs. I can’t wait to get started on those.
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars

Here’s a link to some of the new Holiday cards. There is such a huge array to choose from. You can click on Christmas to see those cards as well.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

I’m very pleased with the quality of Shutterfly, I don’t think I could say that enough. They keep getting better and better and make it exciting for the customer to keep coming back and checking out their new products. Thank you Shutterfly for making our holidays brighter.

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010

The above photo is from last years 5x7 stationary card

Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment