Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday May 28, 09

Today is a new day. I did my normal gym routine. Went to an appointment and walked home - about 2 blocks. I made it in 10 min and probably would have been faster had I not stopped to look at the flowers. While at gym, i was visiting with another trainer, Brett, who has run the Marathon every year. He also encouraged me and suggested i take baby steps and try to walk further. We'll see how that goes. I felt fine after I got home. I'll have to venture out for a walk again soon.
until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Love the thought behind the new blog! Great idea. Blogs are fun, I think you'll like it! It's different than the share sites. You need to put up some dystonia links and things for reference... you know, for clueless people like me ;o)

    ReplyDelete